Accomplished Central Valley Criminal Defense Attorney Asserts Clients’ Rights
Dedicated Fresno lawyer also represents clients in family law matters
Working with an attorney skilled at handling tough legal challenges can greatly improve your odds of achieving favorable results, especially when your freedom or your family is involved. At my Fresno law firm, Elizabeth Morgan, Attorney at Law, I have been representing clients who have been charged with a crime or who are going through a divorce or other family law issue. Since establishing my practice in 2018, I have been dedicated to providing solid legal counsel to people throughout Central Valley.
Skillful Central California attorney protects clients’ rights and interests
I handle criminal defense matters such as:
- DUI — A DUI conviction is a serious charge that can result in the loss of your driver’s license, steep fines and even prison time. I will examine the circumstances surrounding your arrest to determine whether or not the stop was lawful and if the field sobriety test was administered properly. I will then aim to have your charges reduced or, if possible, dismissed completely.
- Drug crimes — I represent clients facing drug crime charges such as possession, trafficking, distribution and more.
- Vehicular homicide — I defend clients who have been accused of vehicular homicide. I will examine the evidence to determine whether or not it was obtained in violation of your rights and build a strong defense.
- Violent crimes — If you have been charged with a violent crime such as assault and battery, domestic violence or a sex crime, I will help you determine the best legal strategy to get you a positive outcome.
- Theft — For clients who have been accused of theft and guns and weapons crimes, I investigate assumptions made by police and listen to my client’s side of the story before offering a straightforward assessment of the case.
Contact a committed Fresno attorney for a free consultation
At Elizabeth Morgan, Attorney at Law in Fresno, California, I represent clients in criminal defense and family law matters. Contact me by calling 559-441-0114 or contact me online to schedule your free initial consultation.